What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small file which is created by certain websites and stored on your computer to facilitate navigation when you visit the website again. This file makes it easier for websites to find certain information about users and to personalise the navigation experience during their visits (for example, the size of the screen, the Internet browser version or the language chosen).
Do the cookies used by VOO affect my privacy?
What do I do if I do not want these cookies?
VOO recommends that you browse the Internet with a recent browser so you can surf with greater safety and find it easier to control the cookies settings according to your preferences, for example:
- Google Chrome (versions 21 and later):
- Mozilla Firefox (versions 14 and later): instructions pour gestion des cookies
- Internet Explorer (Windows only, versions 9 and later): page gestion des cookies
- Apple Safari (Apple computers only, versions 6 and later): instructions pour Safari
* VOO is not in a position to provide technical assistance for the management of user cookies.